3rd Quarter 2017 - Back Order by 50 or More
Interview with Peter McKeown, MD, MBA, MPA, MPH, a Harvard educated heart surgeon and The SafeCare Group advisor.
- Monitoring on Patient Floors – Reliable Technology?
- Communication Breakdowns – Haste Makes Unsafe
- Med Tech Advances - Expenditure vs Quality of Life
- Improving Quality of Care – What is Good Quality?
- IT for Patient Safety – Delivering Patient-Centered Care
- Smart Surgical Devices - Designing and Developing
- Smartphones - Wireless Transformation of Healthcare
- Blank Pills – Trafficking & Global Crime Syndicates
- Counterfeit Medicine – Scourge of Developing Nations
- CAUTI - Review of the Risk Factors