2nd Quarter 2016 - Order 25 or More
Interview with Didier Pittet, MD, MS, who is leading the World Health Organization (WHO) “Clean Care is Safer Care” campaign in more than 180 United Nations member states.
- Debugging Hands- Hand Hygiene Surveillance?
- Hand Hygiene & Nurses - Why it is Important
- Hand Hygiene in the OR – During Anesthesia
- Healthcare Workers’ Hands – Prevention of HAIs
- Dimensions of Quality - What is Good Healthcare?
- Exemplary Hospital - A WHO Global Expert Center
- Balint Sessions & Exercises- For Physician Burnout
- Interventions to Reduce Physician Burnout- So Far?
- Intensivists at Night - Failure of Process Optimization?
- Noise Pollution in the ICU - Look to the Staff for Help
- 2016 100 SafeCare Hospitals® - Balanced Formula