2nd Quarter 2016 - Back Order 25+
Interview with Didier Pittet, MD, MS, who is leading the World Health Organization (WHO) “Clean Care is Safer Care” campaign in more than 180 United Nations member states.
- Debugging Hands- Hand Hygiene Surveillance?
- Hand Hygiene & Nurses - Why it is Important
- Hand Hygiene in the OR – During Anesthesia
- Healthcare Workers’ Hands – Prevention of HAIs
- Dimensions of Quality - What is Good Healthcare?
- Exemplary Hospital - A WHO Global Expert Center
- Balint Sessions & Exercises- For Physician Burnout
- Interventions to Reduce Physician Burnout- So Far?
- Intensivists at Night - Failure of Process Optimization?
- Noise Pollution in the ICU - Look to the Staff for Help
- 2016 100 SafeCare Hospitals® - Balanced Formula